Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He's My Brother

King is, at any rate.

He will not like me doing this, but I suggest he cope.

Chelsea, Alice, whatever you wish to call yourself--do you remember what it was like, watching Penny suffer?  Don't you remember that you would give anything to help her?

I do not care what it will do to the world.

I just want to be able to look into his eyes and see that he is free of the demon that haunts him.

I want to look at him and just see him, not the pain it will bring.

I know you may have reservations, but as questionable as Ace's motives may be, he has a valid point:  these monsters are already unstoppable, already making countless lives worse.  What's one more, if King can be free of pain?  Just for a little bit?

Sincerely
The Knight  of Coins

No comments:

Post a Comment