Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Um, Hey

Knight tells me I should post here.

I'm not sure what to say, though.

He's telling me to just post what comes to my mind.

Um.

I don't like sleeping?

I guess I should start there. I have a lot of nightmares on account of, um, circumstances.

My friends are pretty cool about it, though.

I'm not going to try to get you to tell me anything, Penny.

But I want you to know something. I know what you went through. I'm going through it. They want that information to help me. Especially Ten.

I don't know if I want to be helped. Ten says it's for my own good, and I think she and Knight are the only ones in it for my own good. I kind of think that Ace just wants to know what will happen.

But I don't know. It doesn't seem like a good idea. But it's our only idea.

You know what I'm talking about, right?

Knight says I should sign it and maybe use a different font. I'll think about what I want to do, um, stylistically I guess, a bit later.

--King of Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment