Monday, July 30, 2012

I do not have long.

Ace has me.  Ace is...working for that thing.  That  thing that came out of my brother.  That thing that used to be my brother.  It is a King, of sorts.  It is terrible, in the older sense of the word.  Ace made me look at it, and now I see wherever I look.  I carry a part of it in me, I fear, and it will erode me like it does the others if I stay here too long.  This was the plan all along.  Ace wants to serve it.  Has served it.  He thinks he can control it.

I don't think he understands what it is.  I doubt he can understand, but I don't have long, and neither does anyone else here.

We have to stop it.

I'm sorry, Ten.  You'll know where to find me.

You can lead the others to me.  I can help.  I have to help.  This is my fault and I must atone.

Please stop this.

Help me put my brother out of his misery.

They've found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment