Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Swear to Christ

I am going to kill myself if I have to endure another night of those two cuddling and flirting.

Anyway, looks like I'm alone on this blog.  Can't get a hold of Ace.  Maybe he thinks I've been compromised.

Or maybe this was his plan all along and we got played like a busker's fiddle.

I need to find one of the others.  Knight.  Or King.  If he's still alive.  Alice doesn't think he is, but she's just as in the dark as I am.

I'd be more resentful of her if she hadn't rescued me.

I don't know what to think of them.  Except that Jeanette has a mean right hook.  I was so set up to hate them.  But the situation's changed, I guess.

I still hate "Penny".  But...I think, in the end, I was just blaming her  for what was equally my fault.  No one forced me to doctor shitty images and write shitty creepypasta any more than anyone "forced" me to write the terrible FFVII fanfic I got my old screenname from.

We're trying to get a plan.  But I'm not sure it'll work.  But it'll feel good to do something.

Maybe I'll find Knight while I'm at it.  Or Ace.

But at this point, Ace had better hope that it's not him I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment